About The Company
One of our founders of Pipe Bursting Parts has been manufacturing pipe bursting equipment since 1999. We provide the finest quality in trenchless applications. We strive for best in class customer service. We are here to help plumbing companies make their jobs easier and faster.
Pipe bursting and how it works
Pipe bursting differs from the traditional dig and replace pipe replacement method in that is eliminates digging the whole site. Pipe Bursting is a technology that connects a bursting head with a wire rope or a rod that is connected to a pulling device that uses enough force to allow the bursting head to split or burst the old pipeline and push back the soil to allow the new pipeline to be pulled into place. This process requires only two holes or pits to perform the job. The equipment or exit pit is where the pulling equipment is placed and the pipe or entry pit is where the bursting head and pipe enter during the beginning of the pipe replacement. After the pipeline has been pulled into place, the equipment is removed from the exit pit to allow the contractor to connect to the pipe and install a cleanout.
Pipe bursting or pipe rehabilitation is a service that your clients will greatly appreciate. Pipe Bursting offers a quick and dependable service that minimizes and/or prevents damage to homeowner’s yards, decking, gardens, decorative landscaping, retaining walls, sidewalks, or driveways. Clients will also appreciate the use of green technology that helps lower their carbon footprint by up to 50% compared to dig and replace methods.
Pipe rehabilitation can create a sizable return on your investment equipment. TE is the exclusive distributor of Pipe Bursting Parts (PBP) pipe bursting and pipe installation equipment. This equipment offers you a no-dig solution so you can effectively repair broken pipes in multiple locations. The equipment works on a variety of pipes, and can rehabilitate a range of pipe sizes. Because Polyethylene pipe can be fused together, long pipeline replacements are not a problem. Trenchless pipe bursting is an option for most situations, upsizing pipes; repairing collapsed pipes; and replacing damaged natural gas, potable water, or sewer lines.
Clients appreciate pipe bursting as it repairs their pipeline with minimal destructive impact to landscaping, streets and walkways compared to open cut methods. Using Trenchless Equipment’s technology will help you differentiate your service business and increase your client’s customer piece of mind.
How Trenchless Equipment (TE) Services the Pipe Bursting Industry
Trenchless Equipment (TE) is the exclusive distributor of high-quality, dependable, and affordable Pipe Bursting Parts (PBP) equipment. These tools and accessories that are designed to save our customer and their clients time and money. PBP designs and makes their equipment based upon the input and experience of the contractors who have tested and used these tools in all kinds of construction settings.
We offer the following tools and accessories:
- Custom-made Pipe Burst Units. PBP has designed their equipment tailored to our clients’ needs. PBP has adapted its equipment based upon clients’ advice in order to make the cable pulling equipment safer and more user friendly and safer. PBP pipe burst equipment will help the contractor to avoid digging up the entire pipeline.
- Hydraulic Power Equipment. PBP hydraulic equipment helps you replace difficult city sewer lines, and drains whether they be in remote areas, challenging landscapes or city streets. This equipment is simple and easy to use, simply turn a key to start your project on-time and on budget.
- Pipe Burst heads. PBP bursting heads can fit inside damaged pipes and maneuver inside compact spaces. PBP burst heads are easy to use and do not require a fusible bursting head to connect to the new pipe. The bursting heads are made from the highest quality metals to make sure they last much longer than similar competitor made products.
- Fusion equipment. Fusion equipment helps assemble pipes on homeowner side sewers or large municipal jobs and everything in between. These fusion machines apply centered fusion force for greater performance, and adaptability. Fused sections of polyethylene pipe can be inserted in tight quarters, and connect to a variety of pipes.
- Pipe Replacement Accessories. Accessories include 3/8”, 5/8”, ¾” and 7/8” standard swaged and “compact” swaged wire rope, small service line and gas line pipe slitter tools.
In addition, TE offers the following services:
Custom Configured Systems
When a customer approaches us for their needs, we try to determine their needs by asking these basic questions:
- What kind of work do you want to do?
- What kind of work do you do now?
- How can we help you accomplish your goals?
We will make every effort to recommend the best equipment and solutions to meet our customers' needs.
TE will work with any financial institution that our customers prefer. We can also suggest financiers who experienced and knowledgeable in the plumbing and pipeline industry. Our goal is to make the process as easy as possible for our customers.
We will work with any shipping company, or suggest our shipping company, to deliver the ordered equipment to an agreed site.
We offer training for a complete unit purchased from us. One of our representatives will work with you on your job site to ensure the correct and safe use of our equipment.
Trenchless Equipment Tools Location:
Trenchless Equipment is based in Northern California with distribution in Canada, Europe, and Asia.
In the United States, we also have a distributor located in the Midwest.
Trenchless Equipment Mission
The mission of our company is to always listen to our customers and heed their advice in order to constantly improve our equipment and offer them the best and the safest products in the industry.
Trenchless Equipment Vision
TE continues to expand its tooling and equipment to continue to meet the demands of the underground pipeline industry. We will continue to build alliances in order to expand our vision and capabilities in order to serve our customers in the best way possible. We commit to take a seat at the table, in order to understand before we seek to be understood. We want to understand what the underground construction and pipeline rehabilitation industry truly need to succeed. Continue to follow us to see what results we deliver.
Rely on our Trenchless Equipment to keep your team Safe and to Save you Time and Money
For any questions you have, contact our dedicated team of industry experts. Our team has over 20 years of experience offering the best equipment and knowledge to our clients, we are highly committed to helping your business get the right sewer repair and pipe bursting rehabilitation tools it needs to be successful and profitable well into the future. Our contractor designed, field- tested products are available. Likewise, our commitment is to continue product improvement and customer satisfaction, with service-minded solutions for you. TE is fully committed to you, our customers, and equally committed to product development to meet and exceed your expectations.